Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Newport Beach

We had a wonderful morning at Newport Beach


    We      jumped                                              got   wet                                             and         RAN!!


                                        I chased this smiling face all over these beautiful streets...

We ate Balboa Bars.....delicious!

We purchased various flavors of salt water taffy here...

I found my two dream houses (I like the top one the best)

I also picked out my dream boat...Captain Freckles


I had such a wonderful weekend with my sweet wife and K and B.  Thank you Kasey for the most amazing birthday, the unforgettable memories and the introduction to the wonderful city of Newport, perhaps we can call it home someday.

1 comment:

  1. how cute is this? (or would you prefer "awesome", "rad", or just plain "cool"?)

    ReplyDelete